Are you a baker, caker or sugar artist? This is the group for you. IOTCC meets once a month to learn, share and have fun all in the name of CAKE!
IOTCC is for all levels of bakers, cakers and sugar artists, ages 13 and up! We have some “Back to the Basic” classes along with some more intermediate classes.
IOTCC meets the third Saturday of each month from 2-4 pm, with a few exceptions of Thursday evenings thrown in there to ease into the weekend (See dates for details). 2017 Club Meeting Dates will be: February 18, 2017, March 18, 2017, April 20, 2017, May 20, 2017, June 17, 2017, July 15, 2017, August 19, 2017, September 16, 2017, October 21, 2017, November 18, 2017 and December 2, 2017. For specific schedule and times, please click on the “Schedule of Meeting Dates & Projects” below.
- Cost to join Icing on the Cake Club:
- $15 for a year for all Cakes for Causes Volunteers
- $30 for Non-Volunteers
- 1/3 of the membership fee will be donated back to Cakes for Causes
- Payments can be mailed to: PO Box 12572, Tucson, AZ 85732
Saturday November 17, 2018
- 2 PM, November IOTCC meeting – Cookie Exchange; Dalecke Carpentry Inc.
Saturday, December 15, 2018
- 1 PM, December IOTCC meeting – Holiday Party
For More information or to register for IOTCC, please email us at: email@example.com, or contact us at: (520) 303-7893